Saturday, June 20, 2009

friends of yours


During last week's regular Thursday Drink & Draw, pretty much all the drawing I did involved the emergency creation of the flyers for next thursday's sierra show, so all the drawings I'm posting from that night come from a combination of other people's photos & my memory. I would usually consider this cheating, but it was a great show (friends of yours/king falcon/sunrise swords) & should be properly documented via DnD. I'm not sure what jed was doing besides losing his hat, maybe he actually drew something. NOTE: I'd like to mention, I always always collage my sketchbook pages in advance of drawing/painting in them, so all collaged imagery/text is totally random, not my commentary on the bands.
sierra grille, 6.18.2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment