Friday, September 25, 2009

"Of Course There's Tequila In The Cupcakes!"

Yes, as rumored, I recently celebrated my 31st birthday,
& I did it DnD style, aka with sloppy art, good food, & my incredible friends
(both absent & presen
t)(yup, I stole that).
Some scenes from my first day of being 31:
A very late breakfast/lunch with Melissa at Woodstar = two different versions of smoked salmon on an everything bagel with coffee...
& hers. (plus another birthday truth)
& a gorgeous thunderstormy dramatic sky above one of the views that makes me want to keep living here.
Then Rin, Melissa & I went on an adventure north, many very important objects were acquired from both food & thrift stores, & we unexpectedly found Ali in Greenfield.
The night concluded with a dinner party
& Rin winning the cupcake competition.

Yes, Rin officially wins at cupcakes.
These margarita cupcakes really did included tequila, & were rolled in salt, in homage to our favorite book. Wait until you try the bourbon cheese straws. An unexpectedly awesome birthday, all around. Thanks once more for all the birthday love. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment