Friday, September 4, 2009

Wednesday, You Sure Are The New Thursday. Heya, Wednesday.

Yup, We sure are in for an interesting fall here at Drinking & Drawing. Wednesdays. Hmmm. Yeah, let's do it.
DnD. Lisette's porch. Last Wednesday.

"I'm staring at a broom. I don't have that much to say."
Jed drawing.
Water Under The Bridge, & By Water, I Mean Blood.
I Don't Think Crazy Ever Represented A Median. Or Maybe Just In Northampton.
It's been a crazy week for DnD, & by crazy , I do mean CRAZY, & I think we've all pulled it together quite nicely. I turned into Matisse, we did some drawings, ate a lot of pizza, wine bottles are everywhere, literally all over town, & hopefully we'll all still be best friends forever tomorrow.
Or at least continue to have mad crazy arguments about art all over the place. Take note, Noho. Art is here.
& BY ART, WE MEAN ROCK MUSIC.
(But not crappy rock music)

No comments:

Post a Comment